Here are some of her favorite songs to sing. I am sorry in order to enjoy them you must also listen to me sing. Please forgive me.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Look out American Idol
One of Claire's favorite things to do is sing. Of course we like to have her sing for us. Here is her new microphone (which she loves) and she is wearing her high heels (poor Claire she has wide feet and the heels don't really fit her).

Here are some of her favorite songs to sing. I am sorry in order to enjoy them you must also listen to me sing. Please forgive me.
Here are some of her favorite songs to sing. I am sorry in order to enjoy them you must also listen to me sing. Please forgive me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss her so much. i really miss you guys too. i hope i can come up longer next summer that would be a ton of fun. love you guys. sorry i haven't posted anything in a while we don't have a clue where our camara is. so sorry
Post a Comment