Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Can you believe it?
Ok so Bryan and I kept saying we wouldn't do a blog. We lied. Please forgive us. I guess we finally caved to the peer pressure. We created a blog for all the five or so people we know that would actually want to hear what we blog about. Just realize I'm not sure how often we will really update this. You never know we may go blog crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!
It's about time you got on the blog train. Choo choo!!!
We're excited to see more pics of Claire, so keep them coming! "Bean" goes through Claire withdrawls when we only see her every couple weeks. We love hanging out with you guys, we need to do it more!
WE have a blog too. It's http://nkodermott.blogspot.com It will be so nice to see how everyone is doing. Nate, Kathlene, and Brayden
Post a Comment